The Gran Melia Resort in Puerto Rico, will host the 2016 CSIA Executive Conference and is located 30 minutes from the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport. The Gran Melia sits against the backdrop of El Yunque rainforest where guests can enjoy an oceanfront landscape of pools and gardens as well as the spa, golf courses and tennis center.
A block of rooms have been reserved at a special rate of $199 inclusive of the resort fee until Friday, March 18, 2016. The resort fee includes the following:
- In-room coffee
- Complimentary use of the fitness center and tennis courts
- Trolley transportation around the resort
- Activities Center with daytime activities program for the entire family
- Complimentary transfers to the Trump International golf course
- Complimentary wifi in guest rooms and public areas
- Morning jogger station
Space is limited. Book your reservation online or call 787-657-1040. Group room rates will be extended three days prior and three days following the main program based on availability. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
Note: If you are staying at the Gran Melia resort, these automatic services charges will be added to your hotel bill:
1) A one-time portage fee of $7.49 US (including 7% service tax) will apply per person; 2) A daily maid charge per room per night of $3.21 USD (including 7% service tax).
|Gran Melia Resort
200 Coco Beach Blvd., Highway 955-I
Río Grande 00745